Are you tired of buying junk mowers that constantly need to be replaced or repaired? Would you rather spend your money on a quality, American made product that will perform and last like it should? If you answered yes to those questions, you have found the right mower brand, Scag. Comfortable - Easy - Simply the Best!
Reclaim your weekend. Give yourself the freedom to spend more time doing the things you really want to be doing like camping, fishing, spending time with your family and friends....the list goes on. The Freedom Z is designed for commercial and large estate use. We invite you to learn more about the outstanding, commercial grade features of the Freedom Z and how it can save you time while delivering professional results.
Scag has taken the 52" and 61" Freedom Z Pro to the next level with larger tires, faster ground speeds and other productivity and comfort enhancing features.
A new ultra-plush bolstered seat, large diameter steering handles, and rubber iso-mounted foot plate give the operator a comfortable ride. The Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 (61”) or ZT-3100 (52”) hydro transaxles deliver smooth drive power and have spin-on oil filters for easy maintenance. Two independent hydraulic transaxle units with charge pumps and all metal gears. A dual purpose foot pedal brake is standard equipment and makes parking easier than ever before.
The Freedom Z Pro 52" and 61" will handle your toughest commercial jobs and large estate properties with ease and comfort. All of that and it leaves behind a beautiful quality of cut your competition and neighbors will be jealous of. We invite you to learn more about the outstanding features of the Freedom Z Pro and how it can save you time while delivering professional results. Stop in and see which mower is right for your needs!
SCAG FREEDOM Z MOWER DETAILS:
- Up to 10 MPH ground speed keeps productivity at a maximum; 10 MPH (SFZP61) or 8.5 MPH (SFZP52).
- Match a 52" or 61" cutter deck with a Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series V-Twin with Cyclonic air filter or a Kawasaki FS engine.
- Extra-large drive tires (22” on SFZP52; 23” on SFZP61) and 13” x 5” front caster tires ensure better traction, less turf tearing and easy curb climbing.
- Custom, bolstered seat adds another level of comfort to the 52" & 61" Scag Freedom Z Pro. Fold-up arm rests are standard.
- Dual Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 (61”) or ZT-3100 (52”) hydro transaxles with all metal gears and spin-on oil filters.The ZT drive systems deliver smooth and solid power to the drive wheels. Large cooling fans keep temperatures low and extend component life. ZT-3400 features a 2 year commercial or 3 year non-commercial warranty. ZT-3100 features a 1 year commercial or 3 year non-commercial warranty.
- 6.5 gallon fuel capacity keeps you in the field cutting grass. Fuel tank is positioned low, enhancing the mower's low center-of-gravity and giving it exceptional hillside stability.
- Tubular steel main frame construction delivers superior strength and ensures years of trouble free service. This single piece design is much stronger than "bolt together" frame designs. The main frame was designed for an ultra-low center-of-gravity to increase hillside stability.
- The Ogura PTO Clutch Brake delivers reliable blade start and stops. Adjustable airgap ensures long component life and reduced maintenance costs. Other clutches do not have adjustable air-gaps and once they are out of adjustment, they must be replaced.
- Foot operated brake with park lock feature allows the operator to apply the brake without taking their hands off the steering levers. A simple lock lever can be engaged with the foot pedal depressed to keep the brake on.
- AUSCO disc brakes feature a rotor and caliper style design for maximum holding power.
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season.
- The Cyclonic air filter system on the Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series engine offers excellent protection against debris and dirt. This provides increased air filter service intervals and longer engine life.
- Easily adjust cutting heights from the seat with the convenient, easy to lift, foot pedal. Wide range of adjustment from 1.5" to 5" in 1/4" increments.
- 4-point cutter deck leveling adjustment brackets allows for easy in-the-field deck adjustments.
- Dual oil-filled dampeners for smooth, precise responsiveness.
- Large diameter, padded steering levers are comfortable in the palm of your hand. They are adjustable (with tools) to fit a wide range of operator sizes, increasing operator comfort.
- Rollover Protection System (ROPS) is standard equipment and easily fits into enclosed trailers. ROPS provides additional operator safety. Retractable seat belts for added convenience.
- Tapered roller bearings are utilized in the front caster wheels and in the caster pivots for durability and reduced maintenance. Low profile dust caps on the caster yoke pivots resist damage from impacts and foreign objects.
- "Split-Steel" pulleys are used on load carrying areas like the cutter deck spindles and pump drive systems. Split steel pulleys are stronger than cast iron or stamped pulley designs. Our pulleys are strong for long life and lightweight for reduced inertia and decreased wear on the cutter deck drive system, including the PTO clutch.
- No plastic pulleys - Some [other brands] actually use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal. Plastic is for toys.
- High-quality, sealed bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Operator friendly instrument panel includes an ignition switch, mower engagement switch, separate choke and throttle controls.
- User-friendly mower design allows quick, clean access to the engine and filters, for easy maintenance.
- Spring loaded idler arms effortlessly keep belts in constant, optimum adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- Excellent hillside stability due to an exceptionally low center-of-gravity and extra wide stance.
- Marbain cutter blades stay sharp longer for reduced maintenance.
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for trouble-free service. In-line sealed fuses are easily accessible should they need to be replaced.
- Digital hour meter displays maintenance reminders to help ensure that routine service is completed. The hour meter only runs when the engine is running for more accurate recording of operation time.
- There are many time saving, money making accessories for the 52" and 61" Freedom Z Pro like the Tiger Striper lawn striping kit, grass collection systems, halogen light kits and more.
- 3-year / 500-hour Limited Warranty when used in a non-commercial application. This warranty covers manufacturing defects for three years, including parts and labor (excludes wear items).
- 1-year Limited Warranty when used in a commercial application. This warranty covers manufacturing defects for one year, including parts and labor (excludes wear items). 2-year commercial warranty on Hydro-Gear transaxles.
Chapel Hill Outdoor & Power Equipment in Chapel Hill TN is proud to carry and service the very best brands in outdoor power equipment like zero-turnlawn mowers and lawn and garden tractors including Scag Power Equipment, Stihl, Cub Cadet, and one of the largest selection of engines in the Chapel Hill TN area featuring Kohler and Briggs & Stratton. We service what we sell and stand behind our equipment with our award-winning Service Department and huge Parts Department.
Thank you for your business! Daryl Pardee, Owner
Chapel Hill Outdoor & Power Equipment in Chapel Hill TN is proud to carry and service the very best brands in outdoor power equipment like zero-turn lawn mowers and lawn and garden tractors including Scag Power Equipment, Stihl, Cub Cadet, and one of the largest selection of engines in the Chapel Hill TN area featuring Kohler and Briggs & Stratton. We service what we sell and stand behind our equipment with our award-winning Service Department and huge Parts Department.Chapel Hill Outdoor & Power Equipment is your source in Chapel Hill TN.