The V-Ride™ is an ultra compact, agile, comfortable and stable stand on mowing machine. It combines the speed and comfort of a rider with the space-saving convenience of a walk-behind mower.
Despite its compact size, the V-Ride boasts many full-sized features like hydraulic oil coolers, dual hydraulic pump dual wheel motor drive system, coil-suspension platform, and a heavy-duty steel main frame. Pair powerful Kawasaki FX or FS commercial-grade engine with a 36" Advantage™ or a 48", 52" or 61" Velocity Plus™ deck and you have an ideal combination of agility, power and performance
With a low center-of-gravity and extra-large drive tires, stability is never compromised. The operator rides on a coil suspension platform utilizing 3.5 inch springs to deliver 1.25 inches of bump soaking, back and knee saving travel. The operator comfort pad is adjustable to fit different operator sizes and riding styles.
This is truly the ultimate stand on mower with excellent handling, stability and quality. No cut corners, no compromise, nothing but top quality construction and unmatched performance. Don't take our word for it. Come see if for yourself.
- 36" Advantage or 48", 52", 61" Velocity Plus decks
- Powerful Kawasaki FX and FS engines
- Coil suspension on platform uses 3.5" springs
- Operator platform has 1.25 " of suspension travel
- Operator cushion has adjustable mounting positions
- Large diameter, padded steering levers
- Excellent machine balance, stability and handling
- Up to 11 MPH ground speed for more productivity
- Dual, 10cc or 12cc heavy-duty hydraulic drive pumps
- Electric start standard on all models except SVR36A-541FS (recoil)
- Quick-adjust cutting heights, transport auto-lock
- Ultra-compact to reduce trailer space usage
If these features do not convince you, then seeing the newest SCAG stand on mowing machine will!
Chapel Hill Outdoor & Power Equipment in Chapel Hill TN is proud to carry and service the very best brands in outdoor power equipment like zero-turn lawn mowers and lawn and garden tractors including Scag Power Equipment, Stihl, Cub Cadet, and one of the largest selection of engines in the Chapel Hill TN area featuring Kohler and Briggs & Stratton. We service what we sell and stand behind our equipment with our award-winning Service Department and huge Parts Department.Chapel Hill Outdoor & Power Equipment is your source in Chapel Hill TN.